New Features at ConnectElements.com
Posted by Matt Rajkowski on January 13, 2012 10:05 AM EST
Welcome to the first update of 2012!
Today's update includes major new features across every module.
For starters, we've tweaked the project profile so that when you start a new project these modules are included:
- Activity Stream: The robust ConcourseConnect activity stream displays all of your communication with real-time updates.
- Status: Using a blog capability, users can post project status updates.
- Photos: An improved image processor now optimizes the user's photo viewing experience and the photo uploading now allows for batch uploading of files.
- Videos: Share Youtube videos and the video data is automatically populated; a popup viewer allows users to easily watch posted videos. Video data is populated from Vimeo and Ustream too!
- Calendar: We've made it easier to add calendar events and invite users by email.
- Wiki: The wiki editor has been greatly improved and now there is an automatic table of contents for each wiki page.
- Q&A: The discussion forum has been revamped from the ground up to provide easier navigation and topic viewing.
- Documents: An improved document management experience keeps things simple.
- Deliverables: This is the project plan itself which you can build online or from external sources like Microsoft Project files and OmniOutliner files.
- Tasks: All new drag and drop task management geared towards agile users. The task manager allows you to track the flow of tasks, their assignments, business value and more.
- Issues: Track issues as they arise and the new notifications will keep you alerted to them.
- Members: Inviting members to your projects is easier because you can invite them from your groups and from CSV files.
- Projects can now act as templates and be cloned.